[Gluster-devel] Merging GlusterD changes for 3.7.1

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Wed May 27 10:21:13 UTC 2015

> So make sure to keep us informed of the changes you want to get merged.

Please use https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/3.7.1-glusterd-patches to add patches
that you would like merged for 3.7.1. Be mindful and add your entry at the end.
We are going to go through them from the top.

Add "Permalink" URL of your patches that _absolutely_ has to be merged. If you
see your patch listed there already and you don't badly need it, please remove it.

Note: Permalink URL
For e.g, add "http://review.gluster.org/10893" and not "http://review.gluster.org/#/c/10893".
Unfortunately badly formatted entries would not be looked into. Yes, I will be using scripts
to fetch patches that need my attention :-)

PS Feature maintainers/authors need to review and ack glusterd changes needed for their
feature. Patches without a +1 from feature maintainers/authors wouldn't be looked at,
even on release-3.7 branch.

cheers,
~kp