[Gluster-devel] Spurious regression: Checking on 3 test cases

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Thu May 21 20:02:40 UTC 2015

Are the following tests in any spurious regression failure lists? or,
noticed by others?

1) ./tests/basic/ec/ec-5-1.t
   Run:
http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/9363/consoleFull

2) ./tests/basic/mount-nfs-auth.t
   Run:
http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/9406/consoleFull

NOTE: This is a regression run for the same patch as in (1) above, and
ec-5-1.t passed in this instance.

3) ./tests/performance/open-behind.t
   Run:
http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/9407/consoleFull

For (1) and (2) the patch that is triggering the failures is very
simple, it increments the op_version for gluster to 3.7.1 (or 30701), so
I would be interested to know if anyone has faced failures in the above
cases and also if this is a known failure.

For (3) the commit that causes this is in DHT, but this is the first
time I am noticing this test fail, hence pinging the list.

Thanks,
Shyam