[Gluster-devel] Contributing to glusterFs

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Thu May 21 16:34:44 UTC 2015

Welcome Akarsh. We are glad that you are interested in contributing to
Gluster and thats what we expect as a community.

I would suggest you to go through some coverity defects we have and you can
start fixing them (will let you know the link in sometime) that will give
you some sort of confidence in the codebase. But before that please do
visit gluster.org and understand how the development flow works. Let me

Regards,
Atin

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4