[Gluster-devel] Regression failure in volume-snapshot-clone.t

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Thu May 21 09:14:11 UTC 2015

Hi,

I am not able to reproduce this failure in my set-up. I am aware that
Atin was able to do so successfully a few days back, and I tried
something similar with the following loop.

for i in {1..100}; do export DEBUG=1; prove -r
./tests/basic/volume-snapshot-clone.t > 1; lines=`less 1 | grep "All
tests successful" | wc -l`; if [ "$lines" != "1" ];then echo "TESTCASE
FAILED. BREAKING";     break; fi; done

I have been running this for about an hour and half, and will continue
doing so. But till now i have not encountered a failure. Could anyone
please point out if I am missing something obvious here.

Regards,
Avra