[Gluster-devel] Moratorium on new patch acceptance

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Tue May 19 08:25:13 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

No, my suggestion was aimed at not having parallel writes. In this case quota won't even fail the writes with EDQUOT because of reasons explained above. Yes, we need to disable flush-behind along with this so that errors are delivered to application.

> It would be good to have nfs + quota coverage in the tests. So let us
> not disable nfs tests for quota.

The suggestion was to continue using nfs, but preventing nfs-clients from using a write-back cache.