[Gluster-devel] How to get rid of NFS on 3.7.0?

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Mon May 18 05:48:52 UTC 2015

I thought I fixed this the last time around. Clearly, I didn't!
I found the root cause. I will be sending out a patch soon.
The problem is that rpc_clnt_disconnect doesn't disable the reconnect
logic. The rpc object treats an active disconnect and a 'broken' transport
alike.

I am not sure why volume-status isn't working. It could be
a different issue. Could you provide the set of commands that were issued
before you started observing volume-status command isn't working?
Alternately, you could attach the glusterd log and the service's logs,
whose status is incorrectly reported if you have them handy.

~kp
reported.