[Gluster-devel] Jupyter notebook support on GitHub

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu May 7 21:21:13 UTC 2015

This could be really useful for us:

  https://github.com/blog/1995-github-jupyter-notebooks-3

GitHub now supports Jupyter notebooks directly.  Similar to how
Markdown (.md) files are displayed in their rendered format,
Jupyter notebook (.ipynb) files are now too.

Should make for better docs for us, as we can do intro stuff
and other technical concept bits with graphics now instead of
just ascii art. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org