[Gluster-devel] Regression test failures - Call for Action

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue May 5 10:44:13 UTC 2015

On 5 May 2015, at 03:40, Jeff Darcy <jdarcy at redhat.com> wrote:
Jeff's patch failed again with same problem:
>> http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/4531/console
>
> Wouldn't have expected anything different.  This one looks like a
> problem in the Jenkins/Gerrit infrastructure.

This kind of error message at the end of a failure log indicates
the VM has self-disconnected from Jenkins and needs rebooting.
Haven't found any other way to fix it. :/

Happens with both CentOS and NetBSD regression runs.

[...]
                                  ^
FATAL: Unable to delete script file /var/tmp/hudson8377790745169807524.sh

hudson.util.IOException2
: remote file operation failed: /var/tmp/hudson8377790745169807524.sh at hudson.remoting.Channel at 2bae0315:nbslave72.cloud.gluster.org
	at
hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:900)

	at
hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:877)

	at
hudson.FilePath.delete(FilePath.java:1262)

	at
hudson.tasks.CommandInterpreter.perform(CommandInterpreter.java:101)

	at
hudson.tasks.CommandInterpreter.perform(CommandInterpreter.java:60)
[...]

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org