[Gluster-devel] spurious failures in tests/basic/volume-snapshot-clone.t

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Tue May 5 05:02:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

As already discussed, if you encounter this or any other snapshot tests,
it would be great to provide the regression run instance so that we can
have a look at the logs if there are any. Also I tried running the test
in a loop as you suggested. After an hour and a half I stopped it so
that I can use my machines to work on some patches. So please let us
know when this or any snapshot tests fails for anyone and we will look
into it asap.

Regards,
Avra