[Gluster-devel] spurious failure in tests/geo-rep/georep-rsync-changelog.t

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Tue May 5 05:01:48 UTC 2015

Geo-rep runs /usr/local/libexec/glusterfs/gverify.sh to compare
gluster version between master and slave volume. It runs following
command
gluster --version | head -1 | cut -f2 -d " "
locally in the master and over ssh in slave.

If for some reason, version returned is empty string. It could
happen. But I don't see any reason for it to happening for two volumes
running on same node.

Is there any scenario the above command gives empty string?

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R