[Gluster-devel] Lease-lock Design notes

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Mon May 4 13:31:20 UTC 2015

As per the latest design/implementation changes, since the
cache-invalidation and lease-lock states are maintained separately (in
different inode contexts) and there is no correlation between these two
use-cases, we have decided to move lease-lk changes into a separate
xlator to avoid conflicts between the two and for better maintenance of
the code.

Thanks,
Soumya