[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression status upate

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Mon May 4 10:04:24 UTC 2015

I have faced a similar issue of data not being written to file with
geo-rep setup. It is aux-gfid-mount though. The root cause could
be same for both. In geo-rep file creation phase is successful
but the data (rsync) was hung with no data being synced.

I have not RCA'ed it yet. I will try to reproduce and update this
thread.

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R