[Gluster-devel] Need help with snapshot regression failures

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Mon May 4 08:14:24 UTC 2015

Hi Pranith,

Could you please provide  a regression instance where the snapshot tests
failed. I had a look at
http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/8148/consoleFull
but, the logs for bug-1162498.t are not present for that instance.
Similarly other instances recorded in the etherpad either doesn't have
the regression instances, or the logs for those instances are not present.

Regards,
Avra