[Gluster-devel] Dependent bugs for 3.7.0

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Mon May 4 06:03:45 UTC 2015

Hi All,

There are about 70+ dependent bugs in New and Assigned states on the
3.7.0 tracker [1]. I suspect that a good number of them need a state
change to reflect the current status. If you happen to own a bug or have
sent across a patch for any in the list, can you please update the
corresponding bug(s) to reflect current state? It would be great if we
can accomplish this by end of day tomorrow. I will take stock of the
tracker tomorrow and intend moving all bugs at priority != URGENT to
3.7.1 tracker.

Thanks,
Vijay

[1] http://goo.gl/j8PzVk