[Gluster-devel] netbsd regression logs

Pranith Kumar Karampuri pkarampu at redhat.com
Sat May 2 02:40:48 UTC 2015

Seems like glusterd failure from the looks of it: +glusterd folks.

Running tests in file ./tests/basic/cdc.t
volume delete: patchy: failed: Another transaction is in progress for patchy. Please try again after sometime.
[18:16:40] ./tests/basic/cdc.t ..
not ok 52
not ok 53 Got "Started" instead of "Stopped"
not ok 54
not ok 55
Failed 4/55 subtests
[18:16:40]