[Gluster-devel] Extra overnight regression test run results

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Mar 31 12:33:49 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Ran 20 x regression test jobs on (severely resource
constrained) 1GB Rackspace VM's last night (in addition to the
20x normal VM's ones also run).

The 1GB VM's have much much slower disk, only one virtual CPU,
and 1/2 the RAM of our "standard" 2GB testing VMs.

These are the failure results:

  * 20 x tests/basic/mount-nfs-auth.t
        Failed test:  40

    100% fail rate. ;)

  * 20 x tests/basic/uss.t
        Failed tests:  149, 151-153, 157-159

    100% fail rate

  * 11 x tests/bugs/distribute/bug-1117851.t
        Failed test:  15

    55% fail rate

  * 2 x tests/performance/open-behind.t
        Failed test:  17

    10% fail rate

  * 1 x tests/basic/afr/self-heald.t
        Failed tests:  13-14, 16, 19-29, 32-50, 52-65,
                       67-75, 77, 79-81

    5% fail rate

  * 1 x tests/basic/afr/entry-self-heal.t
        Failed tests:  127-128

    5% fail rate

  * 1 x tests/features/trash.t
        Failed test:  57

    5% fail rate

Wouldn't surprise me if some/many of the failures are due to
time out of various sorts in tests.  Very slow VMs. ;)

Also, most of the regression runs produced cores.  Here are
the first two:

  http://ded.ninja/gluster/blk0/
  http://ded.ninja/gluster/blk1/

Hoping someone has some time to check those quickly and see
if there's anything useful in them or not.

(the hosts are all still online atm, shortly to be nuked)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org