[Gluster-devel] Responsibilities and expectations of our maintainers

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sat Mar 28 13:12:57 UTC 2015

Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:

> By which time some more problems may creep in, it will be chicken and
> egg problem. Force a -2. Everybody will work just on Netbsd for a while
> but after that things should be just similar to Linux. It would probably
> be a good idea to decide a date on which this forcing would happen.

I will submit a batch of fixes within the next hours. Once they are
merged we will have a sane situation again.

Except that http://review.gluster.org/10019 causes a few spurious bugs
to become reliable. Once that one is merged, NetBSD regression will be
broken again.
--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz