[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regressions, memory corruption

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Wed Mar 25 17:09:05 UTC 2015

On Wed, Mar 25, 2015 at 10:32:08PM +0530, Venky Shankar wrote:
> Could I run some tests on nbslave70

Sure, I stopped doing tests since I assumed you were alredy doing some.

> (I plan to disable some
> translators). Just running AFR test cases should trigger the segfault,
> correct?

Yes, if you are lucky you can pass one or two tests, but it crashes
quite reliably.

I already tries to disable some translators: recently introduced upcall
for instance, and of course changelog, which is the componenent that was
modified when things started to break. The problem is that absence
of the translatoor seems to break the tests because of the lack of
functionnality.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org