[Gluster-devel] GFS Architecture Docs

Srikanth K S k_s_srikanth at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 24 14:10:23 UTC 2015

Hi Joseph,
We were using Centos 7. I have now installed Fedora and will it a try.
I have seen the Development work flow link, but I downloaded the code from the Gluster forge and tried to compile it locally. May be I will try to setup the git and get the code through it this time.
And yes we have registered to the Gluster FS mailing lists (user and dev).  Thanks for helping us out.
Regards
Srikanth