[Gluster-devel] Who keeps creating the kube*.me instances in Rackspace?

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Mar 9 19:54:29 UTC 2015

No-one claimed them last time I asked, so I nuked them last
week.

And they're back...

If these are your VM's - add info about them here:

  https://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php?title=Jenkins_Infrastructure

If someone doesn't claim these new ones in an hour or so, they're
getting nuked as well.

... and if it keeps happening + no-one claiming them, I'm going
to start locking peoples accounts.  I *really* don't want to
start doing that. :(

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org