[Gluster-devel] Looking for Fedora Package Maintainers.

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Wed Jun 24 09:26:17 UTC 2015

Hi All,

As we maintain 3 releases ( currently 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7)  of GlusterFS and
having an average of  one release per week , we need more helping hands on
this task.

The responsibility includes building fedora and epel rpms using koji build
system and deploying  the rpms to download.gluster.org [1] after signing
and creating repos.

If any one is interested to help us on maintaining fedora GlusterFS
packaging, please let us ( kkeithley,  ndevos or myself )  know.

[1] http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/

--Humble