[Gluster-devel] weighted-rebalance.t failure

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Tue Jun 23 19:09:39 UTC 2015

On 06/23/2015 02:57 PM, Jeff Darcy wrote:
>> Currently out of ideas and no log messages available. If this test
>> continues to fail for anyone, shout, and maybe we can add some runs with
>> set +x to debug this further.
>
> If mkfs/mount failed, I'd suspect that the previous test didn't clean up
> properly.  Did you check for errors/warnings for whichever test that was?

Jeff, I checked the same but did not find anything conclusive, here are
the previous test results, in case you spot something, (test was
./tests/features/unhashed-auto.t)

NOTE: the umount errors etc are common across all tests, so nothing
specific to the prior one or the latest one
Link:
http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/7025/consoleFull

umount: /d/backends/patchy1: No such file or directory
umount: /d/backends/patchy2: No such file or directory
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
No volumes present
./tests/features/unhashed-auto.t: line 22: /dev/tty: Device not configured
./tests/features/unhashed-auto.t: line 22: /dev/tty: Device not configured
umount: /d/backends/patchy1: Invalid argument
umount: /d/backends/patchy2: Invalid argument
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
[19:54:26] ./tests/features/unhashed-auto.t
........................................ ok    53330 ms

umount: /d/backends/patchy1: No such file or directory
umount: /d/backends/patchy2: No such file or directory
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
No volumes present
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
no more vnd
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
mount: cannot open `/dev/a': No such file or directory
failed to mount  /dev/a on  /d/backends/patchy1
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
no more vnd
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
mount: cannot open `/dev/a': No such file or directory
failed to mount  /dev/a on  /d/backends/patchy2
umount: /d/backends/patchy1: Invalid argument
vnconfig: /dev/rvnd0d: VNDIOCCLR: Device busy
umount: /d/backends/patchy2: Invalid argument
vnconfig: /dev/rvnd1d: VNDIOCCLR: Device busy
umount: /d/backends/patchy1: Invalid argument
umount: /d/backends/patchy2: Invalid argument
vnconfig: VNDIOCGET: Bad file descriptor
[19:55:40] ./tests/features/weighted-rebalance.t
not ok 6
not ok 7
not ok 9
not ok 10