[Gluster-devel] weighted-rebalance.t failure

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Fri Jun 19 13:33:39 UTC 2015

On 06/19/2015 12:35 AM, Atin Mukherjee wrote:
> One of my patch failed NetBSD regression [1] in the test case mentioned
> in $Subject.
>
> [1]
> http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/7025/consoleFull

The failure is as follows,

[06:37:09] ./tests/features/weighted-rebalance.t ..
not ok 6
not ok 7
not ok 9
not ok 10
not ok 20

The steps failing are MKFS_LOOP and MOUNT_LOOP (6/7 and 9/10), as a
result the backend brick are created equal and distribution is equal,
which is why test 20 is failing to find an uneven distribution count.

Gluster logs may not help resolving this at all, as the is even before
creating the gluster volume, where the failure is noted.

Digging through to see what else I can glean from other logs available
in the failed test cases.

@Manu, any thoughts? TC failing: tests/features/weighted-rebalance.t

Shyam