[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] NetBSD regressions not being triggered for patches

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Jun 18 15:06:01 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 12:29:14PM +0000, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 18, 2015 at 10:19:27AM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> > Good to know, but it would be much more helpful if someone could install
> > VMs there and add them to the Jenkins instance... Who can do that, or
> > who can guide someone else to get it done?
>
> How  will that help, since we are having problems with Jenkin's
> ability to get more hosts?

I'm not sure what limitation you mean. Did we reach the limit of slaves
that Jenkins can reasonably address?

I understood we are limited in the Rackspace account because we exceed
the sponsored budget. We should be able to run VMs on the servers that
are made available for the project. If they can host ~40 VMs, we can
reduce the Rackspace costs *and* have more VMs for testing.

Niels