[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] NetBSD regressions not being triggered for patches

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Jun 17 10:58:22 UTC 2015

On 17 Jun 2015, at 10:53, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:
> Le mercredi 17 juin 2015 à 11:48 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :

>>> See my other mail about this: you enter a new slave VM in the DNS and it
>>> does not resolve, or somethimes you get 20s delays. I am convinced this
>>> is the reason why Jenkins bugs.
>>
>> But cloud.gluster.org is handled by rackspace, not sure how much control
>> we have for it ( not sure even where to start there ).
>
> So I cannot change the DNS destination.
>
> What I can do is to create a new dns zone, and then, we can delegate as
> we want. And migrate some slaves and not others, and see how it goes ?
>
> slaves.gluster.org would be ok for everybody ?

Try it out, and see if it works. :)

On the "scaling the infrastructure" side of things, are the two OSAS servers
for Gluster still available?

If so, we should get them online ASAP, as that will give us ~40 new VMs
+ get us out of iWeb (which I suspect is the problem).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org