[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] NetBSD regressions not being triggered for patches

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Jun 17 10:53:07 UTC 2015

On 17 Jun 2015, at 07:29, Kaushal M <kshlmster at gmail.com> wrote:
> cloud.gluster.org is served by Rackspace Cloud DNS. AFAICT, there is
> no readily available option to do zone transfers from it. We might
> have to contact the Rackspace support to find out if they can do it as
> a special request.

Contacting Rackspace support is very easy, and they're normally
very responsive.  They have an online support ticket submission thing
in the Rackspace UI.  Often they get back to us with meaningful

Please go ahead and submit a ticket. :)

(Btw - I suspect the DNS issue is likely related to the hardware
firewall in the iWeb infrastructure.  It's probably acting up. :<).

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org