[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] NetBSD regressions not being triggered for patches

Avra Sengupta asengupt at redhat.com
Wed Jun 17 08:12:25 UTC 2015

On 06/17/2015 12:12 PM, Rajesh Joseph wrote:

> [...]
+1 for this. We shouldn't be blocking patches for NetBSD regression till
the infra scales enough to handle the kind of load we are throwing at
it. Once the regression framework is scalable enough, we can fix any
regressions (if any) introduced. This will bring down the turnaround
time, for the patch acceptance.