[Gluster-devel] Introducing Heketi: Storage Management Framework with Plugins for GlusterFS volumes

Luis Pabon lpabon at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 13:53:49 UTC 2015

Great! I look forward to it. In the near term, we are planning on using OpenStack Swift's Ring to determine brick placement in the cluster.  I look forward to your plan and see how we can work together.. (Maybe Glusterd-2.0 is going to be written in Go and we can share code, or even integrate heketi into glusterd ;-) ).

- Luis