[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regressions not being triggered for patches

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Jun 11 12:25:13 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 12:51:52PM +0200, Niels de Vos wrote:
> I've just checked the online NetBSD slaves again, but they seem to have
> been configured correctly... Maybe we are hitting a Jenkins bug, or
> there was a (temporary?) issue with DNS resolution?

DNS resolution is wrecked on build.gluster.org: I tried a tcpdump
to diagnose the problem and:
tcpdump: unknown host 'nbslave71.cloud.gluster.org'

Another attmpt gives me the correct answer after more than 5 seconds.

I am almost convinced that a local named on build.gluster.org would
help a lot.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org