[Gluster-devel] Patch needs merging

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Wed Jun 10 06:40:44 UTC 2015

> Hi,
>
> Can you please merge the following patches:
>
> http://review.gluster.org/#/c/11087/

Avra,

I think you should maintain the snapshot scheduler feature
and shouldn't depend on me as a glusterd maintainer, for
merging changes. I am not really maintaining snapshot scheduler
in any sense of the word, so I should not be merging patches too :)

Vijay,
Is it too late to add Avra to the list of proposed maintainers? Avra
has also worked extensively in glusterd for geo-replication, volume-snapshot
and volume-locks (core), mgmt-v3 transaction framework (core) etc. He is the
only one sending patches to snapshot-scheduler feature. I have been merging patches
since it is built on top of volume-snapshot, which I think I shouldn't be.
Thoughts?