[Gluster-devel] Spurious regression failure ./tests/bugs/replicate/bug-880898.t

Shyam srangana at redhat.com
Sun Jun 7 00:27:40 UTC 2015

KP,

On 06/06/2015 08:44 AM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
> Has anyone see this test fail for them? This tests passes on
> my laptop which leads me to believe that the test case or the underlying
> issue could be non-deterministic.

I had posted this earlier (4th June to this list, just so you can look a
the archives).

This failed for me as well, here is the snippet from Pranith's response
to my mail.

<snip>
 > [20:20:16] ./tests/bugs/replicate/bug-880898.t ..
 > not ok 4

This seems to be same RC as in self-heald.t where heal info is not
failing sometimes when the brick is down.

 > Failed 1/4 subtests
 > [20:20:16]

http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/10088/consoleFull
</snip>