[Gluster-devel] self-heald.t failures

Anuradha Talur atalur at redhat.com
Fri Jun 5 10:31:32 UTC 2015

gluster volume heal <volname> info doesn't seem to fail because
the process is crashing in afr_notify when invoked by glfs_fini.
As a result proper error codes are not being propagated.

Pranith had recently sent a patch : http://review.gluster.org/#/c/11001/
to not invoke glfs_fini in non-debug builds. Given that regression is
run on debug builds, we are observing the failure. I will send a patch
to temporarily not invoke glfs_fini in glfs-heal.c.