[Gluster-devel] answer_list in EC xlator

fanghuang.data at yahoo.com fanghuang.data at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 2 14:38:26 UTC 2015

Hi all,
As I reading the source codes of EC xlator, I am confused by the cbk_list and answer_list defined in struct _ec_fop_data. Why do we need two lists to combine the results of callback?
Especially for the answer_list, it is initialized in ec_fop_data_allocate, then the nodes are added in ec_cbk_data_allocate. Without being any accessed during the lifetime of fop, the whole list finally is released in ec_fop_cleanup. Do I miss something for the answer_list? Regards,
Fang Huang