[Gluster-devel] broken regression?

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Fri Jul 31 07:50:57 UTC 2015

On Fri, Jul 31, 2015 at 07:51:23AM +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Yep, i keep bumping into them. At first, i was hopeful it would be 1 or
> 2, due to newer Fedora, but in fact, the doc was missing a few required
> packages, so I disabled the host, and I will do the test by hand until
> it reasonably work manually before putting it back in the pool.

But it seems the failure acts as a barrierfor the other regression tests.

How do I move it forward?
http://review.gluster.org/11735
http://review.gluster.org/11763

Or perhaps someone could just merge? The change set have changed very
little since last time it managed to pass through regression spurious
failures, and ir got CR +2 at that time. At least it passed NetBSD
regression in its latest version.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org