[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] Gentle Reminder.. (Was: GlusterFS Documentation Improvements - An Update)

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 05:13:47 UTC 2015

This is still confising me a little. The presentations from the
Mediawiki instance have been put in the <glusterdocs>/presentations/
directory. If we should put them on the website instead, they should not
be part of glusterdocs. However, there is currently no page that I can
find on the website that lists the different presentations. The only
link that I can find is this one:

  http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/presentations/

Is that going to be replaced with an explanation (or pointer) on how to
get the presentation on the website?

Well, we are yet to finalize on it.  If we can render it on website we will
do the same. Otherwise it will be a pointer from website.

--Humble