[Gluster-devel] volfile change

Gaurav Garg ggarg at redhat.com
Thu Jul 23 10:58:20 UTC 2015

Hi Emmanuel,

Restarting a already running daemon is based on restarting volume, restarting glusterd, change in topology of volfile for eg: removing/adding bricks,
by performing these thing it should not restart brick, it should only restart daemon's.

could you tell me the name of the option which did brick restart??

Thanx,
Gaurav