[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression failing with tools missing

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Jul 9 11:43:41 UTC 2015

On Thu, Jul 09, 2015 at 01:53:22PM +0530, Kaushal M wrote:
> I've seen this before and I also sent a mail to the mailing lists
> before. It only happens with the release-3.6. I don't think the `-f`
> flag for run-tests.sh has been backported to release-3.6.

I had a peek at it and indeed there is no -f flag on release-3.6
But I now realize we should not run the tests on release-3.6 branch,
as the NetBSD portability fixes for the test suite have never been
packported to that branch.

It means this is a jenkins configuration problem: previously we
ran tests only for master and release-3.7, and that was modified
to run on release-3.6

A simple solution would be to patch release-3.6 and prior branches
to exit with success if uname -s is NetBSD.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org