[Gluster-devel] Gentle reminder: Fedora users: upgrade to Fedora 22

Saravanakumar Arumugam sarumuga at redhat.com
Tue Jul 7 12:29:48 UTC 2015

Hi,

Steps and Tweaks for upgrading to Fedora 22 :

Fedora 21 to Fedora 22 Upgrade Howto:

# Boot Fedora 21 first

# update the system
yum update

# Run this command to bring in all fedora 22 rpms ( this will take some
time - unless you have local mirrors)
fedup --network 22

# Now , you may have faced some issues related to some packages which
are all displayed at last, just
take those logs. This helps just in case you face any issue in the future.

# Now, reboot the system , Select "upgrade" in grub menu.

# After installing packages, system will boot as fc22.

Post Fedora 22 update:

# update all packages in fc22  ( yum becomes dnf here )
sudo dnf update

# If you want to have maximize, minimize buttons install this.

dnf install gnome-tweak-tool.noarch
Open gnome-tweak-tool  -> Windows -> ON Maximize, minimize buttons.

# You may want to explore more gnome-tweak-tool depending upon your needs.

HTH

--
Saravana