[Gluster-devel] gfapi 3.6.3 QEMU 2.3 Ubuntu 14.04 testing

Josh Boon gluster at joshboon.com
Mon Jul 6 14:00:41 UTC 2015

Hey folks,

Does anyone have test environment running Ubuntu 14.04, QEMU 2.0, and Gluster 3.6.3? I'm looking to have some folks test out QEMU 2.3 for stability and performance and see if it removes the segfault errors. Another group of folks are experiencing the same segfaults I still experience but looking over their logs my theory of it being related to a self-heal didn't work out. I've included the stack trace below from their environment which matches mine. I've already put together a PPA over at https://launchpad.net/~josh-boon/+archive/ubuntu/qemu-edge-glusterfs with QEMU 2.3 and deps built for trusty. If anyone has the time or the resources that I could get into I'd appreciate the support. I'd like to get this ironed out so I can give my full vote of confidence to Gluster again.

Thanks,
Josh

Stack
#0 0x00007f369c95248c in ?? ()