[Gluster-devel] Huge memory consumption with quota-marker

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Thu Jul 2 06:14:47 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Krishnan Parthasarathi" <kparthas at redhat.com>
> To: "Raghavendra Gowdappa" <rgowdapp at redhat.com>

So, if we create a new syncenv with smaller stack-size, threads spawned in that syncenv will add to the number of threads in the process. However, if you create synctasks with stacksize different from the default env->stacksize, tasks will have lesser stack size but utilizing same threads of default syncenv.