[Gluster-devel] Quota with hard-links

Ben England bengland at redhat.com
Wed Jan 28 14:52:18 UTC 2015

I vote for 3)  Just tell people in documentation that hard links do not behave the way you would expect with quotas and if they don't like it they can go pound sand.  What percentage of storage  space consists of files with hard links to them?  < 1% right?    If so, why deform the quota design to work better for a very rare condition?

-ben