[Gluster-devel] Netbsd regrsssion needs review

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Mon Jan 26 14:25:48 UTC 2015

On 26 Jan 2015, at 13:57, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu at netbsd.org> wrote:
> Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
>
>> Anyone?
>
> Welcome back :-)

Thanks. :)

> Here are the latest suprious regression tests fixes for NetBSD:
> http://review.gluster.org/9483
> http://review.gluster.org/9461
> http://review.gluster.org/9074

Cool.  Lets try and get these merged today/tomorrow... I'm not sure
who's going to be at FOSDEM and its associated events, which may or
may not affect who's around tho. ;)

> After these ones, we still have a rare failure in ec-12-4.t which
> happens around 70 runs. I think we will be able to enable NetBSD
> regression voting before fixing it.

Yeah, that one sounds rare enough to allow it through for now. :)

> Justin, we will need to tell jenkins we want to run Linux and NetBSD
> regression in parallel. Do you have an idea on how it can be configured?

Not sure yet.  My head isn't in Jenkins-mode atm, and probably won't be
until I get back from FOSDEM (leaving today, returning on 4th Feb). ;)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org