[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 4.0 updates needed

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 12:53:37 UTC 2015

Ahead of Wednesday's community meeting, I'd like to get as much 4.0
status together as possible.  Developers, please check out the
sub-projects on this page:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Planning40

If you're involved in any of those, please update the "status" section
of the corresponding feature page (near the bottom) as appropriate.
Links to design notes, email threads, code review requests, etc. are
most welcome.  Yes, even things that have been sent to this list before.
I'll be setting up a survey to choose a time for an online (Hangout/IRC)
"summit" in the first week of February.  If we can separate the items
that are truly being worked on vs. those that just "seemed cool at the
time" but haven't received one minute of anyone's attention since (e.g.
sharding) then we can keep that meeting focused and productive.  Thanks!