[Gluster-devel] mandatory lock

Joe Julian joe at julianfamily.org
Thu Jan 8 20:50:59 UTC 2015

imho, since locks are part of the posix standard, and those standards
are supported, this is an application level problem. Either fix (or have
fixed) the application, or choose one that supports posix locks.

Standards already exist for this problem and I don't think we need devs
sidetracked solving a problem that shouldn't exist.