[Gluster-devel] Regression host hung on tests/basic/afr/split-brain-healing.t

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Feb 25 21:24:36 UTC 2015

Anyone have an interest in a regression test VM that's (presently) hung on
tests/basic/afr/split-brain-healing.t?  Likely to be a spurious error.

I can either reboot the VM and put it back into service, or I can leave it
for someone to log into and figure out why it's hung.

Trying to decide which way to go. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org