[Gluster-devel] expanding tiered volumes

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 10:48:19 UTC 2015

On 02/24/2015 02:40 AM, Dan Lambright wrote:

> [...]

Thanks for this, Dan!

I think we can add the ability to expand the hot tier after feature
freeze. If we can create cli stubs and call this out as a known issue by
feature freeze, we can add the capability to expand either tier soon
after feature freeze. Providing the ability to expand both tiers is
something that our users would like to see IMO.

-Vijay