[Gluster-devel] Object Quota feature proposal for GlusterFS-3.7

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Tue Feb 24 09:24:32 UTC 2015

Changelog logs GFID. Swift DBs need file path (acc/cont/obj format). Methods[1] to convert GFID to Path are not stable and also expensive. And there's no way to know which files were deleted even if we know GFID[2].

[1] https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/blob/master/doc/debugging/gfid-to-path.md
[2] http://review.gluster.org/8376

Regards,
 -Prashanth Pai