[Gluster-devel] Gluster Howto with Urbackup

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Feb 24 07:00:20 UTC 2015

On 20 Feb 2015, at 11:05, admin at itpings.com wrote:
> Hi Guys,
>
> Just created this howto and was wondering if its worth posting it for the community. I really appreciate if some one could proof read it and make it more professional and correct the mistakes.
>
> I know this is a very small contribution, but trust me i just started and will try to do my best to be part of gluster community.

Welcome Salman. :)

This is the right kind of content we like.  Preferably in the wiki though, so
it's easy for people to read and update (eg as new GlusterFS/UrBackup versions come out).

Are you ok with it being on the GlusterFS wiki?  If so, would you be interested in
putting it on there? (I'm really time limited atm, otherwise I'd do it myself)

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift