[Gluster-devel] uss.t in master doing bad things to our regression test VM's

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Feb 19 15:01:37 UTC 2015

On 19 Feb 2015, at 12:27, Vijaikumar M <vmallika at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi Justin,
>
> I have submitted patch 'http://review.gluster.org/#/c/9703/', used a different approach to generate a random string.

Thanks Vijay, I'll give that a try today and see if it fixes the problem.

I suspect the problem with cat is the "bulk regression testing" scripts
I'm using don't allocate a login session/terminal.

The scripts create new VM's in Rackspace, which immediately begin the
regression test at bootup as part of their startup sequence.

I haven't run these scripts since last year, which may explain why
this hasn't shown up sooner. ;)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org