[Gluster-devel] Two consistent regression failures in release-3.6 HEAD

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Feb 17 23:49:58 UTC 2015

We seem to have two non-spurious regression failures in release-3.6
HEAD:

  ./tests/bugs/bug-1045333.t         (Wstat: 0 Tests: 16 Failed: 1)
    Failed test:  15
  ./tests/features/ssl-authz.t       (Wstat: 0 Tests: 18 Failed: 1)
    Failed test:  18

Found while running a "burn in" regression run on some new
Rackpace nodes, prior to swapping out some of our busted ones.

They happened on both runs:

  slave30 (will become slave20)
  http://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-burn-in/3/console

  slave31 (may or may not be kept)
  http://build.gluster.org/job/regression-test-burn-in/4/console

Avra, git blame says you're the primary author for bug-1045333.t,
do you want to take a look?

Jeff, ditto for ssl-authz.t?

+ Justin

--